Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I Am Wearing - Hospital Outfit

I went to the hospital for eye surgery and was back really quick. I was not even supposed to stay overnight but did cause things got delayed and by the evening I was still pretty out of it with all the painkillers I'd been given. So far so good. I am now resting home and getting ready for my first real check-up on Friday. Let's see what my wonderful doctor says - did the surgery work out or not. And let's hope it did.

I was told to dress comfy for that day, so I opted for jeans, a sweater, Uggs and a little Longschamps clutch with some cash, cards, phone and lipbalm inside - I NEVER go anywhere without a lipbalm.

What's funny in these pics, is that you can sort of see that I am a bit scared, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Tsemppiä Jenni!!!! Ilmoita pe mitä lääkäri sanoi.

    ReplyDelete