Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Almost there...

After tomorrow, it's Christmas. For my family it is still very much in the making. I have taken a few days off after the holidays, which means I need to be working 'til the bitter end... Today. at least I can do it from the comfort of my own kitchen.

Again, it has been an eventful fall season. Unfortunately only negative events come to my mind, although there has been, I'm sure, some good stuff, too. And good people - quality makes up for the quantity.

Again, I am making promises for the year to come. It HAS TO be a better year for us, or otherwise... I don't know. I am not ashamed to admit that we have not been feeling great here in Helsinki. Next year is decisive. If after two years, we still don't fit in, we will have to leave. Simple as that.


No comments:

Post a Comment