Friday, September 5, 2014

Porky Chops

It's been rather hectic lately... After a sleepy summer at the office, it took me by surprise to actually have to WORK and work hard and fast. Well, that just makes weekends feel like weekends again. And weekends are for FOOD!

The kids and I actually get to enjoy some harvest (not lemons...) from this summer as we cook this fall: The rosemary I grew myself, the gooseberry I stole from our neighbor's garden myself and made into a jam myself... With Jamie's advice you can't fail.






 Jamie's pork chops
Marinate the boneless pork chops in lemon juice,
olive oil, fresh/dryed rosemary, salt and black pepper.

Fry on a pan. Eat with French fries and
homemade gooseberry jam,
rustic bread and manchego cheese.
YUM!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete