Thursday, May 15, 2014

Before...

Well, since I do not have much sunshine in my life right now, I am going to try to fix something I have some control over. I am going to (finally!) start a decoration project of my house on which I am going to dwell a little bit in this post.

We currently live in an apartment of approx. 80m2: two bedrooms, 1½ bathrooms, a hallway, a living room, a large kitchen and a balcony. Everything looks pretty horrible right now. Everything looked even worse some weeks ago. I have done a lot of scrubbing but should still do a lot more scrubbing and maybe also wash the windows... (Maybe I'll have them washed.)

I have a lot of images in my mind and on my Pinterest boards... I don't have as much money as I'd like to have (for a complete make-over...) and I will basically have to start my hoarding process from zero after having had to leave so much stuff behind at the end of last year (sigh).

And - this is the main reason for my slight depression over the last weeks - EVERYTHING has been so filthy, so ugly and so deprived of grace in the new house. Or, what would you say about the following sights?

Main bathroom "kiinteät kalusteet"...

Main bathroom shady laundry rack matches the walls.

Finnish innovation: plates' drying cabinet. There's just a tiny issue, perhaps...

The bathroom walls under the cabinets was not excactly what I would call "clean".

The rest of the bathroom? Nope, not very clean either.

Air conditioning...
You could put your clothes in here. In a plastic bag you could!

No comments:

Post a Comment