Monday, December 2, 2013

(Almost) Absolutely No Shopping

This year, I (involuntarily) stepped aside from all the big fuss of the great start of the holiday shopping season. On Black Friday, I was home reading a book all day. On Small Biz Saturday, I went to a flea market and to the National Portrait Gallery. Today is Cyber Monday, and I haven't done any online shopping.

Well, the day's still young, I could still change my mind. But do not feel like it. I am so depressed and for a reason. I am still kinda waiting for a miracle to save me from the inevitable. But I think time's running out on me. And there's nothing nobody can do about it.

So much for the Fave Day, huh!
 
I feel she might be able to relate...

Found this though at the District Flea,,, for 6 dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment