Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

I spent the New Year's Eve by myself, mostly in bed, feverish and coughing (tuberculosis and narcolepsia..) So, there's what an optimist says in this situation: the only way is up. And up we are, alive and kicking in a local Starbucks again wifing around. Working and seeking, and sipping coffee.

I still want to thank all the people who were there for me in 2012. And all the empathy and encouragement here in the blog, too. Love you guys! Where would I be without you?

"But I see your true colors/Shining through/I see your true colors/And that's why I love you/So don't be afraid to let them show/Your true colors/True colors are beautiful,/Like a rainbow." (Cindy Lauper)




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete