Thursday, January 24, 2013

Best Shot

I must say - sorry, this is still about the inauguration - I was so frustrated with my camera at this event. The zoom just wasn't enough, nothing was. I decided that I urgently need to upgrade.

I've been using pocket cams for over two years now, and managed quite okay even professionally (as there are some very decent pockies...) BUT I think it's time to move on. More about this later, when I eventually get my act together, ok?

Well, the horizon isn't quite in line and the photo is shaky but subject-wise I think this was one of my best shots that day. Some of the limitations of the photo were due to my camera being so pockie. This is zoomed heavily and you see the result. (The cam I've been using lately is a Nikon Coolpix AW100) 

No comments:

Post a Comment